Pure Virgin Neem oil is known for its healing and therapeutic effects on the hair and skin. When combined with other essential oils and carrier oils, the AE NATURALS Pure Virgin Neem oil is perfect for brewing yours own skin conditioning solutions. With its emollient and natural properties, the oil is suitable for all skin types.
- Fatty acids such as Stearic Acid and Palmitic Acid keep the skin moisturized and elastic at all times
- Oleic Acid revitalizes the skin and prevents wrinkles and dry skin conditions
- Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant and prevents cell damage
- Revivifies hair color and stimulates growth
- Reduces dandruff and kills lice
- The astringent property in this oil helps to tighten the pores on your face making you look younger and lively
- Useful in treating common skin disorders such as warts, herpes, fungal infection, hives, eczema, and ringworms
- Its antiseptic properties can also heal wounds and minor cuts on the skin
How to use?
Haircare: Take some AE NATURALS Pure Virgin Neem Oil in your palm and gently massage on the scalp. Ensure the every hair follicle is coated in the oil. Leave overnight and wash thoroughly with warm water and a mild shampoo.
For treating lice infestation, mix a small amount of Karanja oil with virgin neem oil and apply on the scalp. Keep overnight, run a comb through your hair to remove dead lice, and then wash thoroughly with warm water and shampoo.
Skincare: Wash the affected area with an antiseptic soap and pat dry with a clean towel. Gently apply a drop or two on the affected area. Use circular motions for enhanced blood circulation.