AE NATURALS HHigh-Quality Alfalfa Lucerne Seeds provide a broad spectrum of nutrients with many essential vitamins and minerals such as Biotin, Calcium, Folic acid, Potassium, Magnesium, Iron, Vitamin A, D, E, K, B and much more. One cup of Alfalfa Lucerne Seeds gives you 70-90 mg of Vitamin C i.e. the nutrients needed for a healthy skin and immune system that keeps diseases at the bay. Perfect supplement to add as your favorite meals.
- Vitamin A helps in strengthening the immune system, fight infections and stay healthy
- Vitamin B complex prevents anaemia that makes you weak and prone to various diseases. This vitamin is a must for our psychological well being.
- Vitamin D, D2 and D3 regulates the calcium level in our body and is an important supplement as our body does not produce it.
- Vitamin C helps in repairing tissues while vitamin K is essential for wound healing.
- Antioxidants like vitamin E reverse the action of free radicals to slow down the aging process
- Protein is vital for tissue repair, strengthening bones and muscles besides producing hormones/enzymes/chemicals
- Calcium plays critical functions in our body such as muscle contraction, blood clotting etc
- Maintains hormonal balance during menstruation and menopause
- Ease indigestion
- Improves cardiac health
- Prevent osteoporosis and painful symptoms
- Cures diabetes by controlling blood glucose
- Reduce the risk of breast cancer
How to use?
Thoroughly clean the sprouts under running water and rinse before adding to salad. You may grind the seeds and use the powder to layer in a sandwich or any food item.