Are you suffering from common health issues such as acute arthritis, iron deficiency, poor immunity, and high cholesterol levels? If yes! Then, it is time to review your diet and introduce changes that will benefit you to the maximum. To counter these health issues, nutritionists suggest a diet rich in proteins, vitamins, potassium, folate, fiber etc. which can only be found in Alfalfa sprouts.
If you are looking for a quick solution for health ailments, Organic Alfalfa Lucerne Seeds are an ideal choice. The seeds are harvested and grown organically and have no health implications when consumed. Rich in Vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B6, these seeds are good for your body and nervous system.
Quickens the process of healing wounds
Consuming a bowl of sprouts made from Amazing Enterprises Alfalfa Lucerne Seeds on a daily basis provides your body a good source of Vitamin K. It helps the blood to produce fibrin, an insoluble protein that impedes blood flow from a wound. Habitually eating Alfalfa Lucerne sprouts can prevent hemorrhage and even heals wounds faster.
Directions: soak 3 tbsp of Alfalfa Lucerne seeds in water and cover it with a muslin towel overnight. Drain the water and keep the seeds in the towel for another night. When you notice the sprouts, wash them and mix it with any salad.
Lowers cholesterol levels
Alfalfa Lucerne sprouts help your body to eradicate bad cholesterol. It is rich in a plant compound called saponin which is known to reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and increase good cholesterol (HDL)
Treats menstrual problems
Alfalfa Lucerne sprouts are rich in phytoestrogens which can treat menstrual problems such as hot flushes, period cramps, mood swings, vaginal dryness, and soreness. Phytoestrogens increase estrogen levels in the body and reduce these problems.
Prevents hair loss
Enriched with amino acids and Vitamin B1 and B6, Alfalfa Lucerne sprouts when consumed regularly helps to reduce hair fall. Silica present in the sprouts reduces baldness while Vitamin C increases blood circulation to the scalp.
How to include Alfalfa Sprouts in your regular diet?
You can prepare a wide range of cuisines and dishes using Alfalfa Lucerne. Here are some easy recipes.
Recipe 1 – Alfalfa brown bread sandwich
- Take 2 slices of brown bread.
- Apply fat-free vegetarian mayo on both the slices.
- Layer one slice with cucumbers, followed by tomatoes, shredded cabbage, a little bit of pepper and 3 tbsp of Alfalfa Lucerne sprouts.
- Grill till crisp.
Recipe 2 — Alfalfa tomato omelet
- Take a mixing bowl
- Add 1 large tomato finely chopped, ½ tsp garam masala, coriander leaves, 2 chilies, 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste, 1 cup besan, salt and pepper to taste, and 2 tbsps of Amazing Enterprises Alfalfa Lucerne sprouts.
- Add water to the batter and mix till you get a runny consistency. Fry till golden brown on both sides.
Recipe 3 — Alfalfa fritters
- In a mixing bowl combine 2 onions, 2 chilies, 1 tsp cumin seeds, ½ tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp red chili powder, ½ tsp carom seeds or ajwain, some coriander leaves, and salt to taste.
- Add besan to make a thick runny paste. Fry in batches.
Alfalfa seeds are known to exhibit health-boosting qualities. From lowering cholesterol to relieving painful symptoms of menstruation, almost every health condition can be reduced just by consuming organic AE NATURALS High-Quality Alfalfa Lucerne Seeds. Do you know any nutritional health Alfalfa Lucerne seeds recipes that we could publish?